SHOW PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Entry Mechanism & Details
• Entry is open to all NZ Residents over the age of 18 years.
• Entry is valid ONLY via registration at an authorised Computer Terminal at the nominated event or through the Show Prize entry on the website www.gogreenexpo.co.co.nz
• Entry must be made in the public open hours of the Show: Saturday 1st or Sunday 2nd April 10am – 5pm , or via the gogreenexpo.co.nz website anytime between the 31st March and 3rd April.
Disqualified Participants are:
• (a) All Arada Promotions Limited employees, all employees of participating sponsors or promoters and/or advertising agencies and their Immediate Families;
• (b) All people under the age of 18 years
There are 2 prize winners to be drawn. Prize winners will receive prizes from the overall prize pool. The Prize pool has been split into 2 different prizes, and it will be at the judges discretion which prize is allocated to each winner. The prizes from the total included in the overall prize pool, and may be split up between prize winners. The prize is not transferable without prior consent from the prize contributor and neither part nor full value of the prize can be redeemed for cash. The prize package excludes any pictured accessories not specified. Additional prizes and sponsors may be included prior to the prize draw. Arada Promotions Limited reserves the right to amend, alter, replace, or remove any of the portions of the prize package on offer if they become unavailable for any reason.
* Additional terms and conditions: All entries and information submitted for this competition may be used by the exhibitor, 3rd party companies and the event organizer for promotional purposes. All entries must be on the official entry form. No other form of entry permitted. Winner’s will be notified at the end of the competition by Arada Promotions Limited (Competition promoters and Expo organizers). Judges decision is final – no communication will be entered into. Standard Competition Terms and Conditions apply (outlined below)
1. By entering the competition or promotion each entrant will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions and to have agreed to be bound by them.
2. Failure to supply all requested personal information at the time of submitting an entry might result on the entry being invalid.
3. No responsibility will be taken for late /lost / incomplete entries or entries with incorrect information. Entries will be deemed to be void if forged or tampered with in any way.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per entrant.
5. By entering the competition winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by the Expo Organisers, participating exhibitors, and any associated media; and that their names, photographs and/or interviews may be used by the above mentioned for publicity purposes.
6. The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash.
7. All prizes are subject to standard terms and conditions of the company supplying the prizes.
8. Full details of the prize will be given in writing upon request.
9. Only entries received by the closing date specified in the advertisement will be accepted.
10. Winners will be drawn at the event premises, which in this case is the Expo.
11. Winners will be notified by email and phone number if provided.
12. If the prize winner cannot be contacted within 48 hours, at the Organisers option that winner will forfeit the prize with no right of compensation and the prize will be redrawn.
13. Subject to any applicable law which cannot be excluded, Arada Promotions Limited and their employees are not responsible for any loss or damage whatsoever that is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using the prizes.
14. Entry is open to New Zealand residents only. Employees of the Organiser (Arada Promotions Limited) are not eligible to enter these promotions.
15. The decision of judges in relation to any aspect of the competition is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. All entries become the property of the Organiser and may be used for promotional and marketing purposes, or passed onto a third party involved in the promotion for their marketing purposes.
17. Under the Privacy Act 1993, all individuals have the right to access and correct their personal information by contacting Arada Promotions Limited in writing:
Arada Promotions Limted, PO Box 6630, Marion Square, Wellington, 6141
SHOW PRIZE TERMS AND CONDITIONS