TERMS & CONDITIONS OF EXHIBITING – GO GREEN EXPO
- Arada Promotions Limited is the event Organiser, and acting through the appointed officer shall be the sole judge of whether the following items have been adhered to in a proper manner. The decision of the event Organiser shall in all respects be final and conclusive. If, in the opinion of the event Organiser, a serious breach of these terms and conditions has taken place an Exhibitor may be required to remove their exhibit and in such a case all fees paid or due to the Organiser shall be forfeited.
- Go Green Expo is scheduled to be held as per the date on the booking form
Auckland @ ASB Showgrounds, Epsom, Auckland
Christchurch @ Wigram Air force Museum, Wigram, Christchurch
Wellington @ TSB Bank Arena, Wellington CBD
- Solely, the Exhibitor shall occupy the floor space allocated under this agreement. Such space shall not be re-allocated (sub let) or be occupied by any other product / brand than that of the Exhibitor.
The Exhibitor shall not encroach aisles, alter the size, shape or position of their allocated stand or construct a display stand of a height exceeding 2.3 metres except in accordance with the prior written permission of the Organiser and the neighbouring Exhibitors (if any).
No Exhibitor shall permit their exhibition space to be used in such a manner as to conflict with the ethos of Go Green Expo or the rights of other Exhibitors.
- Exhibitors shall have the full right to advertise within the confines of their own stand but the Organiser reserves the right to prohibit any such advertising material or equipment which obstructs aisles, interferes with or obstructs neighbouring stands or is in the opinion of the Organiser a source of annoyance to others. No Exhibitor or employee thereof may canvas or solicit other than from their own exhibition site.
- Exhibitors must not begin removing their exhibit until after closing time on the last day of event. All displays must be removed from the site by 10pm Sunday. Any property remaining on site after this time will be removed by the Organiser at the Exhibitor’s expense.
- Utilities (power & lighting), Tables and other Extras are all additional costs that are on chargeable to the Exhibitor at the price agreed by the Organiser. In the situation these costs are charged post show, payment is to be made within 10 days of invoicing.
Extra light and power points on display sites can only be supplied by the Organiser’s appointed electrician on application and at the Exhibitor’s expense.
All pricing quoted for stands / booths, add on items and utilities is excluding GST @ 15%.
- If for any reason the Exhibitor does not make any of the payments as specified on the due date, the Organiser may, at its discretion, proceed to re-let the
site without being liable to account to the Exhibitor for any sum already paid or due from them without prejudice to the Organiser.
Arada Promotions Limited shall be entitled to charge interest at the rate of 5% per month for every day that payments required of the Exhibitor remain outstanding, calculated on the balance due, up until the date payment is made, plus a one off admin fee of $50. The Exhibitor will be responsible for all collection costs (including legal fees) of Arada Promotions LTD in the event payment is not made by the due date (all above fees exclude GST).
- The Organiser may determine this agreement and at its sole discretion return a part of payments made by the Exhibitor, if the holding of the show or the supply of any services by the Organiser is prevented, postponed or abandoned by reason of any cause not within the direct control of the Organiser.
- If an Exhibitor decides to cancel their Go Green Expo Booking, the Exhibitor may do so by giving a written notice to the Organiser. Cancellation charges will occur as per the following outline
- If a cancellation is received 180 days or more from the date of the expo then no cancellation charge will apply.
- If a cancellation is received between 120 – 180 days from the date of the expo then a 25% cancellation charge will apply.
- If a cancellation is received between 60 – 120 days from the date of the expo then a 50% cancellation charge will apply.
- If a cancellation is received inside 60 days from the date of the expo then a 100% cancellation charge will apply.
Cancellation payment is due within 7 days of the Organiser receiving written notice from the Exhibitor.
- The Organiser reserves the right to alter or amend site allocation and the floor plan if required. The Organiser will allocate the floor space at their discretion.
- The Exhibitor shall be liable for any damages caused to the walls, booth (stands), floors or fittings of the Expo venue and infrastructure. The Trustees / owners of the building and infrastructure together with the Organiser shall be the sole judges as to whether damage occurred.
- The Organiser shall not be responsible or liable for any damage claimed by any person or persons who may be injured whilst in the area allocated to the Exhibitor. The Exhibitor agrees to indemnify the Organiser for any loss suffered in the event of any claim made against the Organiser.
- The organizer shall not be liable for damage to the Exhibitors property, exhibits or accessories by loss, damage, theft, fire, water, storms, riots or other cause whatsoever. The Organiser bears no responsibility for your goods, for damage / theft of your stock / equipment, or for your legal liability. Any goods are left on site at your own risk.
- Insurance: As an Exhibitor at the Go Green Expo you must hold a current Public Liability Insurance policy. Proof of this may be required to be provided no later than one week before the event.
- Notwithstanding anything contained in any part of these terms and conditions, it shall be the express responsibility of each Exhibitor to ensure that their exhibit complies in all respects with such legal and local government requirements as may be in force at the time of event. All Exhibitors must comply with all provisions of the Health and Safety in Employment Act 1992 and Health and Safety at Work Act 2015.
- In consideration of Arada Promotions Limited accepting the Exhibitors booking the Person signing/initialing the Booking Contract becomes the Guarantor and guarantees payment of all sums due by the Exhibitor to Arada Promotions LTD and guarantees the performance by the Exhibitor of the covenants contained in this agreement and indemnifies Arada Promotions LTD against any losses Arada Promotions LTD may suffer should the agreement be lawfully disclaimed or abandoned by a Liquidator, Receiver or other person. The Guarantor covenants that they may be treated as the customer or principal debtor and Arada Promotions LTD shall be under no obligation to take proceedings against the Exhibitor before taking action against the Guarantor.
- The Exhibitor agrees the Organiser can photograph, record, promote, advertise and market the Exhibitor as part of the Event, now and in the future. No financial remuneration shall be payable to the Exhibitor, however on written request the Exhibitor can ask to be excluded from such promotional aspects.
The Exhibitor acknowledges that the Organiser will pass on information about the Exhibitor to stand contractors and/or promotional organisations prior to and after the event. The Exhibitor shall on signing this contract inform the Organiser if there is an objection to the transfer of information to third parties.
- The Organiser responsible for the Go Green Expo event is Arada Promotions Limited.
- The Exhibitor is the Company or Person assigned to this agreement on the Booking Form.
- The Guarantor is the person signing / initialing the Booking Contract.
- If any clause no longer applies, eg if a court rules it invalid, the rest of the agreement will remain in place. The Terms and Conditions of Exhibiting will continue as if that clause had not existed. If the Court changes a clause, their version of the clause will be used in the Terms and Conditions of Exhibiting.